- City of Selah and Washington Department of Ecology for funding storm water education for Selah students, teachers, and the public.
- Grant County PUD for a grant funding Salmon in the Classroom for 12 tanks in Grant county and 3 tanks in Chelan County for 2013.
- West Valley School District for funding through a CTE grant for 7th grade student field trips to the Cle Elum River to learn about salmon life cycle and Cle Elum Dam and the related technology.
- BPA Kids in the Creek for a grant for water quality & macroinvertebrate education.
- Western Wildlife Outreach for a grant for carnivore education.
- Yakima School District for a grant for environmental education for Lewis & Clark Middle School.
- Cle Elum Kiwanis and MTH Septic for funding the Port-a-potties for the salmon spawning field trips.
- Tom Carpenter for donating a storage container.
- WDFW for an ALEA Grant to repair Salmon in the Classroom chillers and to purchase water conditioning chemicals for the tanks.
- Roy Farms and Tree Top for Salmon in the Classroom tank sponsorships.
- Dr. Hamilton & Carol Licht, and Chuck Klarich and Charlie de La Chapelle for generous donations to YBEEP.
- Priest Rapids Hatchery staff, WDFW, for carcasses for salmon dissections, and for salmon eggs for 100 Salmon in the Classroom tanks!
- All Valley Sheet Metal for providing a pick-up to transport salmon carcasses, and to Jim Bishop for volunteering his time to drive.
- Tom Carpenter for the loan of three bins to store salmon carcasses in and to Yakama Nation Fisheries for freezer space for carcass storage.
- Abbotts Printing for donating the printing for our YBEEP brochures.
- U.S.F.W.S., Alaska, Cal Dunham, Alaska, Claudette Moe, Bruce Heizer, Alex Heindl, & Jeff Miller for new furs & skulls for our Furs, Feather, & Bones Trunk.